Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekly Round Up-

Good training week in all-except for my right hip at the beginning of the week. I was concerned I would not be ready to run 26 mi this past Sat. But with a few chiropractic adjustments and bodywork by Brian- I ran without problems...
Nutrition was good this week. No sugar or sweets-even with the cookie exchange at work :)

So the week of training break down:
Swims: 2 days- 3hrs 15'- about 4.5 miles
Bikes: 1 day- 1 hour
Run: 2 days- 7 hrs 30'- 33 miles
Weights- 2 days- 1 hr 15'
Stretch- 3 days

Over all- great training week. I am really proud of myself and that I was able to run 26 miles on Sat and swim 3 miles on Sunday. That is pretty cool- especially since I've been at this for just one year. I am very excited and hopeful for Ironman-given I'm a year out and already able to train at these distances! What excitement!! And I feel great!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, notice the time you get up in the dark of night to start your day.

    Keep up the holistic process. YOU GO GIRL!!
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete