Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reflections on the weekend...

It was a hard training weekend. My hip started hurting and affected the way I walked. Got a chiropractic adjustment and bodywork done on Tues. Today I am walking normal again and am painfree.
What caused this...last week I slipped on some ice...and think that started the problems off.....
I did my workouts, with pain, but got through them. It was a challenging weekend...that's for sure. Lot's of running on a messed up hip.
Today's a rest day. I'm glad for that.
Have been paying attention to what I am eating. No holiday sweets this week as I feel it affected my ability-or should I say inability to run on Sat. I have a 25 mi run coming Sat...I am hoping to feel good and to support myself with proper nutrition.
This will be a good test for my head language.....
Link to the run:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/1556743

No comments:

Post a Comment