Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Mornin- Go To Masters Meetin

Ok- so this morning I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, concidered hitting the snooze button (oops don't have one) staying in bed, and missing Masters Swimming. The games the mind can play at 4:10 am. "It won't matter if you miss one swim workout. But-you haven't swam in over one week. But still- I mean who's going to know? Wait, Andrea (my coach) she'll know. But I'm sooooo tiiiirrreeeed. Just GET UP NOW!"
So that's how it went for a few minutes until I rolled out of bed- pet Kai (my dog) who sleeps next to the bed- downed some water, made some tea and headed off to Masters.
Swimming felt good today. Did many laps of pulling which suit my legs just fine. Tried backstoke and that always seems to hurt my right shoulder. I can maybe do one length and that's it. We did some 100's then FAST 25's. Many, many sets of 25's. It was fun to do some LT swimming today.....
And you know what I find...? I may not want to get to a workout but once I'm done- I'm always glad I showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment