Sunday, December 28, 2008

Spinnin My Wheels

Sundays plan was to do an endurance ride 3-4 hours in Boulder with my biking buddies. One of those fun High Cadence Low Resistance rides.
Problem was got up to Boulder and the wind was howling! After a few phone calls for a wind check we decided to head down to REI in Denver and ride the South Platte Bike Path. Good call on our part and the wind was not bad at all.
So off we were at a leisurly pace, warming up the legs after Saturday's run. Felt a bit fatiqued in the beginning but then my legs warmed up and I enjoyed good company and a good cadence for the 3 hour ride.
What glorious weather it was- had to be about 50 degrees- slight wind and tons of sunshine for most of the ride.
For fuel I had a Clif Bar and a Gu...both worked well. Overall ride felt good, spun out my legs and enjoyed the company....
Info at:http://connect.garmin.com/activity/1650487

No comments:

Post a Comment