Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Day of Blogging


My goodness. It was one heck of a training weekend. Saturdays run about did me in. It was brutal and felt harder than Ultimate Race in Moab. I had a hard time keeping up with the group...The way I'd describe it is I felt ROUGH around the edges. Never hit a groove, never found that rhythm. Today was not much better....my legs are SORE. Got a bit of a right hip thing going on, it's a bit hard to walk normal.....
The holidays have taken their toll also. My thoughts are that I did not eat so well this past week and it caught up with me this weekend. Good to learn this now.
Need to dig down and not give up. Sonja was great and helped me a lot. Talked to me about strategies, form and what to not have go through my mind. I so appreciated that!
Early night...Time for bed...

WEEKLY-
Swims: 2 miles swim- felt great
Bikes: 1 day of 1 hours
Runs: 3 days- 4:45
Others: Strength- 2 days.

Sleep: Ok this week- RHR High
Recovery: Not much recovery this week
Mood: Overall- positive but energy down.
Health: Healthy...

Comments:Good week....hard weekend...need to focus on nutrition again!!!
Pictures from Practical Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment