Saturday, March 21, 2009

Training After A Time Out

Oh my goodness, what a difference a week off training can make! I soooooo, I mean soooooo, needed a week off!

Starting with last Saturdays workout I have had a strong week of training! I have felt motivated and ready for each training session.

This week found me having back-to-back training sessions-it went like this: Tues AM Swim nonstop 45 mins-work all day-Track at night; Wed AM Masters Swimming-work all day w/weight training during lunch-Computrainer Bike class at night; Thurs AM Swim masters-work all day- Run 8 miles at Tempo.... Believe it or not- it was fun to do this!
Pretty much my life for 3 days was strickly-train-work-train-sleep-oh yea and eat in there somewhere!

It was a wonderful week of training with close to 12 hours of training this week.....how about that 17 hour training day- does work count????? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment