Sunday, February 15, 2009

And One More Thing.....

after I finished that 25 miler-about 2 hours later- I got to go SWIM for 45 minutes non stop! And ya know what- I didn't even feel tired.......

I get really excited when I feel like I am making progress with my level of fitness.
I was talking to Andrea (my coach) yesterday and shared with her how after this past Sunday's workouts of a 25 mile run followed by a 45 min. swim- how I was beginning to feel burly. I mean like- I"m getting pretty fit.

Yesterday someone else pointed out that it pretty awesome that I am able to run 25 miles without much trouble. She said that I could pick any marathon and just go do it, and how many people train all year to do just a marathon- and here I am running that distance for training.

It's funny how other peoples perspectives help to put "me" and my view of myself into a different light. I don't really realize that it kinda is a big deal to do this stuff and that not everyone can......Although I believe anyone has the potential to do anything if they want to and try to.....

So, with that- here's to the next 25 mile run this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Doe! You are seriously "going the distance"..... take care of yourself and keep up the great work :o)

    ReplyDelete