Friday, July 4, 2008

One Week Later

One Week Later
Here I am one week later. I am enjoying a complete rest day on this fourth of july. No nothing...no work...no training. The only time I get a rest day from training is when I am working, so this is awesome.... I was tired this week. It took about 3 days to recover from race. Felt good Wed when I swam masters....my run Thurs was a bit hard. New shoes.....and 90 degree heat. I get my butt kicked on these runs....I use to love running so much and it seemed effortless. It will be again....it just takes a while to learn a new form.... Got the pics from the race....One thing I notice is I really need to be lifting. My upper body is flat......more muscle please...otherwise I am slimming down! YEah. Long day riding tomorrow. Everything is packed for the ride...I'll check in later after the ride.......

No comments:

Post a Comment